1. Irene aka Bunnee (as I like to call her) has been going full force with Irene's Kitchen. Providing good, healthy and rejuvenating foods and juices for her clients.
2. I myself have been doing Introspection Workshops using my "Collaborative Journals" in both the states and outside the states which for an unknown reason - I have not promoted on social media. These classes stem from doing my graffiti art classes throughout the years.
3. In light of all of what is going on around the world, Bunnee and I decided to join forces and create our Collaborative Journal Workshop and Lunch. I facilitate the workshop and Irene provides the power food and drinks.
4. There's a lot each of us can do but sometimes for "x" reasons we feel paralyzed or helpless. Seeing that the workshops have been inspiring and awakening for people, Bunnee and I decided to make a cross country road trip - to offer that good energy and share ideas and techniques on how to tap into your own personal power and your own Guardian Angel or Spirit Guide.
5. Similar to the Collaborative Journals which contains questions to introspect and exercises for the reader to grow mentally and spiritually, we are releasing our book titled "The Crow's Aura - The Path to Forgiveness" The book is my personal biography mixed with magical moments I've experienced - and its a great read (if I may say so myself) But it is also meant to be a work book - an interactive, healing manual. To inspire the reader to share his or her own story and grow via the process.
6. We have created a GoFundMe campaign - Please check it out to learn more of our first steps on this journey we are embarking on as a family as a Tribe of Light. Help us spread the word - Contribute what you can - We will continue sharing our Life's Work via our social media accounts and emails.
7. Sending you all love, gratitude and good vibes.